Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks

So, I have started White Christmas, its quite possibly the easiest show to prop EVER because its a re-mount. All the props are basically in storage and I just have to find them and make sure the director likes them. Then I get to do set dressing. Yes, it will me christmas in October for ol' me.

Aside from christmas unsual, I am still hoping to hear about the "real" job. The Producing Director is interviewing 4 people for the position when he gets back from vacay and I am one of the 4. I reallly want this job. It would be a shame not to get it, after all, I quit an internship that was gauranteed pay til May for this "job". I guess even though I'm out of college I'm not finishing learning.
LESSON LEARNED: Never bail on a sure thing. Never bet on a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment