Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Glorious final chapter to my responses to DK's Forum class...

Allison Morrow: as in any degree and career choice: make sure you know what you’re doing and you love it. Theatre doesn’t have a place for people who aren’t sure about it. Find something you are sure about because there are thousands of people trying to get the same theatre job you’re not sure about and they’d give their left arm and their first born for it.

Shae Burnette: I’ll take that drink any time… however, as a Chico State Alumni I do not advocate the taking of drinks from students… not that kind of drink anyway…

Ruth Williams: you seem like a narcissist and a pessimist. I did not by any means expect flowers and rainbows and awesome jobs with great salaries. I want those things but quite honestly, I was expecting to be waiting tables somewhere, not even doing theatre just so I could pay off my school loans. I am Extremely lucky to be where I am. And everyone gets discouraged, especially me, so you might not want to keep reading my blog if you only want stories about bunnies and happy job experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment